Residential Roofer for metal roofing systems in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.