Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Crystal River. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.