Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.