Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.