Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.