Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.