Residential Roofer for metal roofing systems in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.