Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.