Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.