Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.