Local Roofer for metal roofs in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.