Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.