Local Roofers for metal roofs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.