Residential Roofer for metal roofs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.