Local Roofers for metal roofs in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.