Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.