Residential Roofing for metal roofs in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.