Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.