Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Wildwood. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.