Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Crystal River roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Crystal River and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.