Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.