Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.