Residential Roofing for metal roofs installation in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.