Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.