Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.