Residential Roofing for metal roofs installation in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.