Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.