Commercial Roofing for metal roofs pricing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.