Commercial Roofing for metal roofs pricing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.