Residential Roofer for metal roofs pricing in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.