Commercial Roofing for metal roofs pricing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.