Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.