Residential Roofing for metals roofs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.