Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.