Commercial Roofer for metals roofs in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.