Local Roofers for metals roofs in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.