Commercial Roofing for new metal roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.