Local Roofers for new roof cost in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.