Local Roofers for new roof cost in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.