Commercial Roofing for new roof cost in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.