Commercial Roofing for new roof cost in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.