Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.