Local Roofer for new roof costs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.