Residential Roofing for new roof costs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.