Local Roofers for new roof costs in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.