Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.