Local Roofers for new roof costs in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.