Residential Roofer for new roof costs in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.