Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.