Commercial Roofer for new roof estimate in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.